IT F&B Product Owner: $93/hrApply Now! Job Code: FBPO031523
One of Infonet's premier clients has an opening for an IT F&B Product Owner. (7953)
SCOPE OF WORK
• Responsible for understanding and executing the strategic direction of digital products for the IT Food and Beverage team
• Translate strategic direction into various document types, including requirement documents, mind maps, user stories and product specifications
• Work with product managers to develop and prioritize technical requirements for new products and features
• Collaborate with software engineers to develop technical specifications for new products and features
• Ensure that technical requirements are aligned with overall product strategy and business goals
• Define and prioritize user stories and acceptance criteria for product features
• Communicate technical requirements and priorities to development teams and other stakeholders
• Manage the product backlog and ensure that it is kept up-to-date
• Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog refinement, and sprint demos
• Monitor product performance and usage metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• 5-10 years of related experience
• Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving digital organization.
• Experience designing digital experience in mobile/web based systems
• Hands-on experience with Agile software development methodology
• Strong understanding of software development concepts and architecture
• A well-rounded point of view on user experience design
• Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar Agile collaboration tools
• Execute best practices for meeting management including facilitation, sending out agenda, tracking action items, etc.
• Knowledge of software development tools and platforms, including databases and APIs
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Strong knowledge of the online travel industry, and travel/tourism in general
• Experience as Scrum Product Owner or technical product owner/product manager
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field
• Yes – potential for monthly ship visits/cruises
• Must be able to travel to various port locations in Florida
• Minimum of one 7-day cruise per quarter will be required for this role
** No 3rd party vendors ** Unable to sponsor H1-B visas **
Please refer to position: FBPO031523 - IT F&B Product Owner: $93/hr in the subject line of all correspondence.
Please select the "Apply Now" button. We look forward to reviewing your resume and speaking with you personally.