One of Infonet's premier clients has an opening for an Application Support Engineer. (7571)
SCOPE OF WORK
• Manage and resolve Help Desk incidents.
• Respond to customer issues via phone, email, and computer chat
• Document customer interactions and resolutions
• Deploy content updates for the ship's property management system
• Proactively monitor and resolve issues for the property management system
• Understand the product's technology stack
• Understand the interdependencies between the product and other products within the enterprise
• Create and maintain relevant product documentation
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Two years of experience
• Experience in using computer hardware, peripherals, and standard computer software programs
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years with Oracle Hospitality Cruise experience
• Understanding of relational database fundamentals and basic working knowledge of the product data model
• Experience with Remedy, Service Now, or similar issue tracking system
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Technology certification in HW, Networking, or Security
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
** No 3rd party vendors ** Unable to sponsor H1-B visas **
Please refer to position: 100621SRE - Application Support Engineer: $58/hr in the subject line of all correspondence.
Please select the "Apply Now" button. We look forward to reviewing your resume and speaking with you personally.