One of Infonet's premier clients has an opening for a Project Manager to oversee the deployment of their integrated systems into remote client locations.
The company is a South Florida systems integrator with 20+ years’ experience developing customized solutions that address their clients’ industry specific needs.
TERMS: Direct Hire; Full-time Employment
OFFICE LOCATION: Mixed; Remote + Onsite
SCOPE OF WORK
• Coordinate cross-team dependencies and remove impediments to improve product delivery predictably and capacity.
• Problem-solve through delivery challenges, lead prioritization discussions and help keep teams focused on delivering highest priorities
• Help the Product Manager/Owner manage their backlog effectively
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame with an emphasis on problem solving
• Lead all aspects of planning including scheduling, site planning, identifying cross-team dependencies, and coordinating client interactions.
• Hire, train, coach, and mentor a team of scrum masters
• Partner closely with other leads (Sales, Engineering, and Support) to stay aligned on priorities and tracking to program goals
• Provide regular program updates to ensure team, stakeholders and leadership stays connected to what’s in progress, what’s coming up, and any identified risks.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Experience with project management methodologies - Waterfall and Agile.
• Experience as the Delivery Lead / Program Manager role for at least one year
• Skills: Facilitation, Time management, situational awareness, conflict resolution, scheduling, and Budget tracking.
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Experience with Project Management tools
• First level Scrum Master certification
• PMP Certification
** No 3rd party vendors ** Unable to sponsor H1-B visas **
Please refer to position: 081221PM - Project Manager - Systems Deployment in the subject line of all correspondence.
Please select the "Apply Now" button. We look forward to reviewing your resume and speaking with you personally.