One of Infonet's premier clients has an opening for a Product Engineering Manger to oversee their development team.
The company is a South Florida systems integrator with 20+ years’ experience developing customized solutions that address their clients’ industry specific needs.
TERMS: Direct Hire; Full-time Employment
SCOPE OF WORK
• Lead the design, development, and implementation of distrusted systems focused on industry-specific compliance requirements, security, and access monitoring.
• Manage and develop a team of 8-10 software engineers.
• Collaborate with the executive management team to identify areas for improvement, evaluate current skills, and determine training/staffing needs.
• Conduct organizational needs assessments to determine knowledge and skills gaps
• Establish, coordinate, and manage relationships with external third-party vendors
• Implement metrics and analytics that effectively measure, benchmark, and monitor the team’s performance.
• Monitor employee performance and implement corrective action.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5 years of recent leadership experience in software development integration.
• Software: Java, Tomcat, MySQL, .NET, Mobile
• Methodology: Agile, Scrum
• Project Tracking: MS Project or other project management tools.
• Experience designing and implementing innovative, high-quality / high-availability systems.
• Experience with Information Systems Security standards and practices.
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Hardware: Kiosk systems
• Experience developing systems for deployment in remote field locations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology related field preferred
• Information Systems Security (CISSP, CISM)
** No 3rd party vendors ** Unable to sponsor H1-B visas **
Please refer to position: 081221PEM - Software Engineering Manger in the subject line of all correspondence.
Please select the "Apply Now" button. We look forward to reviewing your resume and speaking with you personally.