One of Infonet's premier clients has an opening for a Senior Lead SuccessFactors Engineer. (7505)
TERMS: Contract to Hire
SCOPE OF WORK
• Report to an engineering/product manager or engineering/product director
• Responsible for technical designs and execution in alignment with best software engineering practices/principles and company technology vision
• Lead a team from a technical perspective, in all aspects of Successfactors integration, cloud development and role-based security management and system administration
• Provide guidance to ensure technology expenditures align with business objectives
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• At least 5+ years of experience on SAP Cloud Platform Integration
• Strong implementation experience with at least two large SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central implementations spanning at least 3 years on SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
• Excellent SAP/SuccessFactors API (ODATA & SOAP) knowledge and experience
• Excellent design and development skills using SAP Cloud Platform Integration
• Good knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors standard integrations
• Strong understanding of HR and Payroll integration needs - including ABAP
• Proven ability to gather business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions.
• Experience collaborating with large, cross-functional teams in a globally diverse model
• Responsible for financial implications and cost of systems and services for technology solutions
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Experience with development in SAP Cloud Platform
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
** No 3rd party vendors ** Unable to sponsor H1-B visas **
Please refer to position: 072921SFE - Senior Lead SuccessFactors Engineer: $111/hr in the subject line of all correspondence.
Please select the "Apply Now" button. We look forward to reviewing your resume and speaking with you personally.